Indian Railways / poor service and indecent behaviour in tvc rajadhani (12432)
I am thoroughly dissapointed by the indecent behaviour and poor service of the railway staff's inside Rajadhani Express (12432) scheduled from Nizamuddin on 22 Dec 2010. This train was delayed by 7.5 hours and reached Mangalore (from where I boarded) at 01:15 AM on 24th Dec 2010. Following are the few incidents I would like to bring to your kind notice,
1. Train delayed by 7.5 hrs both at source (Mangalore) and destination (Trivandrum) causing us to miss the connecting train from Trivandrum to Kanyakumari on 24th Dec morning.
2. No proper Food and Water supplied in the train through out the journey. On requesting for Breakfast on 24th Dec morning, we were given harsh response by both the waiter and the bed roll supplier.
3. Bed rolls were not provided at the time of boarding. The berth's (A1-3, A4 - 7, 9) was occupied by other passengers while I and my family boarded the train in the mid night at 01:15 AM.
4. On repeatedly requesting for Bed rolls, the person in charge provided us with "used" bed rolls which was disgusting.
I have filed a TDR (for PNR # [protected]) for the delay which has caused severe loss to me and my family in terms of covenience, moral and money matters. I request you to kindly do the needful with the Refund amount and also request you to take such matters seriously in order to keep the reputation of India's premium train - Rajadhani Express.
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone