Indian Postal service / Package came empty
We had a 20 kg package filled with goods worth 25,000 RS was coming from India, Madras. We did receive the package but the package was empty, and ripped open before we laid our hand on the package. This was a registered mail and this box was just left at the door and we never had a chance to sign any documents.
Please let us know the right way to claim this money back from Indian Postal Service.
More Indian Postal service Complaints & Reviews
- EMS Speed Post - Mumbai, India - Parcel not delivered 
- Indian Postal Services / EMS Speed Post-EHO 12713468IN - Poor service! 
- Speed Post By Government Of India - Package delivery problem! 
- Indian Postal and Customs Department - Non delivery of Registered Parcel from US 
- Indian Postal service - Undelivery of Parcel from Saudi Arabia 
- India Post / Department Of Posts - not delivering parcel
- India Post / Department Of Posts - Delay in delivery of speed post
- Indian Post Office - Delivery of speed post
- India Post - Article got Stolen
- Indian Post - Claim amount not received yet