Indian Passport Office / non receipt of passport

I submitted application for renewal of my minor daughter's passport on 06.06.2008 File no.M011349. Till date the same is not processed as per the information available due to want of police verification. I am surprised that for a minor passport renewal, the system is not simple & fast. Despite so many tall claims the process is lengthy and if we do not go thru pimps the processing is delayed, it appears.

Me

Comments

• Su
      16th of Aug, 2008

i had not found my passport till now my file no is-022384 key no is-6502238407 what is going on which mistake is this wheather passport office or post kindly inform me immediately its now very urgent for me.

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2008

i have applied for passport since 31-10-08 but still nobody came for verification.key no of my application is 9033115308

• Md
      24th of Nov, 2008

i have applied for passport since 20-10-08 but still nobody came for verification.key no of my application is 6507949008.I am now in my current address.

• Na
      6th of Sep, 2009

I naseem azmi living in saudi arabia, al-dammam, , lost my passport. and the worst part is i don't have my passport no. with me. plz tell me, how can i have the new copy of my lost passport.
    plz let me know, how can i get the new copy of my passport or even if i can get my passport no. from passport office, so that i can submit all the needed documents at nearest office and i can get it back.

Thanx
    Regards,

naseem azmi.

• Te
      24th of May, 2012

i had not got my passport till now.The no isB015855 what is going on which mistake is this wheather passport office or post kindly inform me immediately its now very urgent for me