Indian Gas / Late Delivery of Refilled Cylinder

India Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I am a consumer of Indian Gas and i am a client of its authorized distributor namely Lipi Gas Service which is located in Sambalpur Orissa. I have an double cylinder connection for the last 17 years. Sir although i have double cylinder connection it is very hard on my part to get one refilled cylinder per month. The dealer is playing games not only with me but also with other customers by stating new rules each time we visit the shop. Kindly state me In which of the company it directed the customer that we can go for booking for refilled cylinder after 15 Days of previous refilled cylinder delivery? Then after another 15 days of booking date delivery will be given, all this accumulate to 30 days then what is the meaning of having double cylinder?. I have booked for refilled cylinder on 02.02.10 but till today (i.e. 24.02.10) i am yet to receive the refilled one and it is getting very difficult on my part to manage family. In my town illegal Cylinder of Indian Gas is freely available in market for Rs.550/- and how this is available in black market but not for authentic customer? there is a nexus of black marketers and dealers which has to be dealt with seriously as 99 out 100 black cylinder is of Indian Gas company. so i request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action which will help the innocent, law biding citizen getting harassed.

with regards

S.K.Sahu
Sambalpur
Orissa-768001

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Oct, 2011
    Indian Gas - delay in supply
    India

Am having a Indian gas connection from Gruhalaxmi at Shapurnagar Ida jeedimetla Hyderabad, which was switched to Shambavi at t Shapurnagar Ida jeedimetla Hyderabad, Th ease people are creating lot of problems in delivery of Refilled cylinders.
    am having only one single cylinder, it was booked 12 days back till now no supply. since 12days an facing lot of problem with out a gas.
    thease people are engaged in black market kingly address this issue.

Best Regards,