Indane Gasgas booking and delivery

Hi,

I am using the Indane Gas for Last 8 years, from Siddhivinay Indane, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune (Gas card nO- 0942).
For couple of months we are booking the gas on Time. Myself and my husband both are meployed and usually no one at home during the day. the same is being informed to Gas Agency and our seperate mobile numbers are provided to gas agency as well as their delivery boys Ganesh and Anil. Being my office is located with in 1 KM from my home, they usually call me and I go to home by auto with in 5 minutes.
I usually pay them their Mobile charges 5-10 Rs for calling.

For last few months they are neither calling nor delivering the GAs on time. Even after several calls they are delivering the Gas after 1 months of Booking. My kids are small (6years and second child 9 months only).

When I try to contact the booking staff and owners they are always rude and used to tell come to office and take the cylinder.

Just found today complaintsboard through google hence I am writing here.

Kindly Help.

Comments

• Vi
      Jul 12, 2011

dear sir, Jai Shri Krishna, i m customer of Raj Kiran Gas Agency at Aligarh U.P. onwer of Agency Mr. Shunil Sharma is not delevering to GAS Cyclender. mr. sharma said to many customer's "GAS IS NOT AVAIEBLE" FROM last 8 July 11 to upto date. Because GAS Minister will be increase some cost of GAS Cylender. Mr. sharma's staff tell me "a lof of gas Cyclender is stock in Godwon at Mathura road, Near Aligarh Engg.
    College."