Indane Gas Agency / misbehavior and no supply of refilled cylinders

1 India Review updated:

On 01.09.2007, I had booked a cylinder with M/S Abhijit Enterprises (Code. - [protected]), Khardah, West Bengal. My consumer number is AE - 39173. Gas booking No. - 300. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it, they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guy (Zafar) who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly. Some how I have come to know from him that he supplying gas booked on date week (07.09.2007 – 08.09.2007) after my booking.

As you know our greatest festival Durga puja is approaching so I am very worried of situation. I have only single cylinder connection.

Comments

• Tu
      10th of Oct, 2007

M/S Jagan Enterprises , gali # 36 D.DA. Janta Flat , Madangir, New Delhi tel # 26084716, 26088065 & 26093322

Trying to book the GAS since last 10-days but nobody is picking phone.

This is not first time, it's happening always.

• Va
      31st of Dec, 2007

Dear Sir,

I have booked gas at Pattammal gas agency Tamnbaram on 10.11.2007. Till date he did not give refilled gas. If we make a call to 22263898 & 22266691 they are taking and immediately disconnect the call. As an office goer we will not go daily to their office. So please take action immedaitely ,

I heard that in guduvancherry all are having connection at Pattammal gas agency and all are facing problem. so please take action immediately and give correct consumer complain number enable us to explain the situation,

• Dr
      31st of Dec, 2007

Dear,
    I do not get gas cylinder in time since one year . Every time I had to make innumarable number of phone call to gas supply agency office situated at Hanuman Mandir , Dum Dum road , Kolkata 74 . We both are very busy due to our job , so please help us .
    Consumar Number : 20486
    Double cylinder connection.
    no gas cylinder at home since 20th Dec '07
    Booking date : 17.12.07(Because no booking were taken by the office)
    Please do the needfull in this regard

Thanking you,
    Dr Manan Kumar Mandal
    Netaji Subhas Open University
    Kolkata
    Mob: 9433274815

9th of Apr, 2008

Non delivery of Indane Gas Cylinder
    I have a gas connection of Indane Gas having no. -16969 with Shasri Nagar Gas Service, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur rajasthan . Their telephone nos. are 0141-2301898 and 0141-2300653. . Despite being repeatedly follow-up from 04.03.2008, I am not receiving the gas cylinder. Kindly help me out. I am very depressed. After making telephone calls, they are not picking up either the telephone no., always disconnecting or not picking up.
    Please help me, what can I do. Kindly help me.

Regards

GAS CONNECTION NO. : 16969,
    Shasri Nagar Gss Service, Shastri Nagar, Jaipur rajasthan

• Pr
      26th of Aug, 2008

On 02.08.2007, I had booked a cylinder with orient gas agency, govind nagar, kanpur(U.P.) Their telephone nos. are 05122651480 .My Gas booking No. - 18570. Till date, the same is not delivered to me. When I called up the agency to enquirer about it, the staff didn’t provide any proper information about it, they were not even ready to talk for more than few seconds.

Also the guys who supplies the Gas door to door behaves very badly. Some how I have come to know from him that he supplying gas booked on date (02-08-2007) still nearly one month has gone ) not given me refilling

• Mo
      15th of Oct, 2008

sir this complaint is from all mohammediyah. we are from mohammediyah galiakot, dist- dungarpur, pin code no.-314026 rajasthan. we are not recieved gas till from july. All people from our town was displeased from your service. Our gas agency was 20km away from our town was city called sagwara. phone no.- 02966-250354/250355. when indian gas agency first time come our town they talked that we can supply door to door and we never give any chance of complaint but after the connection this should not seen whatever they promise to all the people. we paid much more for this connection. The distributor from sagwara sold to other in black. plz sir we are very disappointed help him!

• Us
      3rd of Dec, 2011

1. I am US Bisht living in Dabua colony Faridabad My gas connection is locate at Rich Flame Faridabad, I was fill my gas cylinder on 01-11-2011 but my next gas booked buy gas agency on 1-Dec-2012 and issue date allotted on 14-12-2011 buy gas agency which is very late as per rule after 20 days can be booked gas cylinder from date of issue but gas agency lady misbehave to the customer.You requested action will be taken.

2. This is for your kind information i i have been issued one gas cylinder average in 1 and 1/2 month which is wrong or right please suggest me