IncrediMail e-mail / Email
Perion Network Ltd in Nov. 2011.
It is located in Tel Aviv, Israel
It is traded on NASDAQ as PERI
IncrediMail charged my credit card without my authorizatiom in January (2012). On March 1, I sent an e-mail to [protected]@incredimail.com and told them they had fraudulently charged my credit card, and they had one week to reply. Well, four weeks went by and --- nothing. So yesterday (April 16, 2012), I sent another e-mail to them but - guess what. My e-mail was returned. Bounced. [invalid address... error code 550] So I sent another one. Bounced. Today I sent a pleasant e-mail to [protected]@incredimail.com. So far, so good. I'll let you know what happens. In the meantime, do not buy anything from this company.
More IncrediMail e-mail Complaints & Reviews
- Incredible Mail - Do not want this service 
- Incredimail - Scam and cheating 
- G2S incredimail - charge on my credit card 
- Incredimail - Fraud 
- Incredimail - Makes me angry! 
- Incredimail - a payment of £27.99 has been taken out of my account twice for item I do not want
- Incredimail - everytime I turn my computer on this comes up 
- Incredimail - Upgrade will not load despite payment
- Incredimail - laptop service
- Incredimail - incredimail and company