Immigration Department Of Malaysia / klia immigration clerks very rude behaviour

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I was going home with my disabled sister and her husband today 19 JUL 2018 . on SV 835, my sister is on wheelchair and it was booked from reservation . We always travel to Malaysia this is the first time we have encountered such a poor attitude and very rude immigration staff .the wheelchair and the accompanied family should check through fast track counters too for humanitarian purposes obviously, it's know around the whole world.
so we and my sister was led by the wheelchair porter, to a fast track immig counter. so no salam alikum or hi, he just shouted only wheel chair, the other goes with the norm in meaning . or let me rephrase it in malay "kereta sorong saja, kalau macam tu semua orang tolak wheelchair je!" in a very rude angry voice, i respected that this is malaysia and i have to be a good tourists. and i believe that Malaysians are not like this. they are better than this, this kind of public officers should be shame on Malaysians.
so my poor sister had to wait for us finishing the long line for aporx. 45 min .
now you tell me is this right? what if she needed something and i am stuck in q.

notice : i hold the right to keep all documents and recordings for my usage against your officer and will be using it in a court of law if response not received.

Sa