Immigration Department Of Malaysia / klia immigration clerks very rude behaviour
I was going home with my disabled sister and her husband today 19 JUL 2018 . on SV 835, my sister is on wheelchair and it was booked from reservation . We always travel to Malaysia this is the first time we have encountered such a poor attitude and very rude immigration staff .the wheelchair and the accompanied family should check through fast track counters too for humanitarian purposes obviously, it's know around the whole world.
so we and my sister was led by the wheelchair porter, to a fast track immig counter. so no salam alikum or hi, he just shouted only wheel chair, the other goes with the norm in meaning . or let me rephrase it in malay "kereta sorong saja, kalau macam tu semua orang tolak wheelchair je!" in a very rude angry voice, i respected that this is malaysia and i have to be a good tourists. and i believe that Malaysians are not like this. they are better than this, this kind of public officers should be shame on Malaysians.
so my poor sister had to wait for us finishing the long line for aporx. 45 min .
now you tell me is this right? what if she needed something and i am stuck in q.
notice : i hold the right to keep all documents and recordings for my usage against your officer and will be using it in a court of law if response not received.
More Immigration Department Of Malaysia Complaints & Reviews
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia, - Work permit fee 
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - Rude immigration officer 
- Malaysian Immigration Consultant - Is this correct 
- Immigration Of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Illegal stay & work of vietnamese girls
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - &hallo, boy, auto gate!!& 
- Immigration Department Of Malaysia - Date problem
- Fraud Immigration Malaysia - Scam
- Malaysia Immigration Office - Transferred work visa