Menu
Immigration Department Of Malaysia
customer service contacts

Immigration Department Of Malaysia
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

20 complaints
2 resolved 18 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Immigration Department Of Malaysia. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Immigration Department Of Malaysia headquarters

Level 1-7 (Podium) № 15, Persiaran Perdana, Precint 2
Putrajaya 62550
Malaysia

Immigration Department Of Malaysia phone number

What is Immigration Department Of Malaysia’s email address?

Immigration Department Of Malaysia’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

Immigration Department Of Malaysia website

What category is Immigration Department Of Malaysia related to?

Immigration Department Of Malaysia is related to the Citizenship and Immigration Services category.

What are the social media accounts of Immigration Department Of Malaysia?

What is Immigration Department Of Malaysia's Facebook?
Connect with Immigration Department Of Malaysia via Facebook at Immigration Department Of Malaysia
What is Immigration Department Of Malaysia's LinkedIn?
See Immigration Department Of Malaysia's portfolio on LinkedIn at Immigration Department Of Malaysia

Overview of Immigration Department Of Malaysia complaint handling

20 Immigration Department Of Malaysia reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 10, 2010. The latest review passport renewal was posted on Jun 16, 2022. The latest complaint Rude immigration officer was resolved on Mar 03, 2011. Immigration Department Of Malaysia has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 20 reviews. Immigration Department Of Malaysia has resolved 2 complaints.

Additional information

Locations

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Immigration Department Of Malaysia?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Immigration Department Of Malaysia Customer Service. Initial Immigration Department Of Malaysia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Immigration Department Of Malaysia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Immigration Department Of Malaysia. Discuss the issues you have had with Immigration Department Of Malaysia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Immigration Department Of Malaysia’s complaints

A
12:29 pm EDT

Immigration Department Of Malaysia - passport renewal

Hello, I finished passport renewal at 07.05.2022 12:31am (choose pick up passport location is canberra australia), I received autoreply mail at 15.06.2022, the content is my passport application has been rejected because not follow the required terms and condtions. So I message high commision of malaysia canberra via facebook messenger. He said bridging...

View 0 more photos
B
6:56 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Immigration Department Of Malaysia - Applying for My Travel Pass to visit my wife with whom I have been married since 2004

I was last granted a Spouse Visitors Pass to enter Malaysia in July 2020, during my stay I applied for a Long Term Visit Pass but during this period, due to COVID, all appointments were cancelled. I am a ships Captain and had to return to work at sea, before being able to be granted a Long Term Visit Pass. I have applied three times for the issue of Spouse...

View 0 more photos
A
5:29 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Immigration Department Of Malaysia - rude behaviour of the immigration office

Hi I went to Malaysia in a 3 days holiday from 12 to 15 December 2019. I arrived at Kuala Lumpur Airport on 12 December at 6:45 pm by Malaysian Airlines Flight MH122. I was accompanied by my wife, my 10 years old daughter and 7 month old son. We went to immigration counter at about 7:30 pm. The Immigration officer's name was Adam. We gave him 4 passport...