ILD Telecommunications / Illegal practices

United States Review updated:

I got a call from My ex-husband a few days ago telling me he was going to sue me. He said I was USING his Identity to Charge His phone bill for some VoiceMail service. He gave me the name of ILD that was on his bill. They said I Signed up online. When I asked what Website was used they gave me www.myvoicemailprize.com Its a Pop up ad for a Credit card. I never signed Up for anything like that... and I never used my Ex's phone number for anything. They said that I filled out some kind of form over the internet and when asked What phone number to bill it to... I put in My ex's number. If that is the case..I think we should bill the WHITE HOUSEs' phone number if its that easy.

The Rep told me they can give me the IP address (the address of the computer it came from)if I get a Court order.(and I'm sure they will give you a Phoney IP address anyways.) I'm sure they know that most people wont waste their money when they are scamming under $20/bill. but at the same time if everyone is getting scammed... that amount adds up.

This is Clearly Fraud and this company is making millions. I am sure there are people who may overlook these kinds of charges for months before realizing they are on their bill. I am very angry because It has caused my Ex to believe that I am trying to Fraudulently use his Identity over the internet. I wish there was a way everyone could get together and Prosecute this company for its illegal practices.
Va

Comments

Su
  19th of Nov, 2008
This company put charges on my phone bill without anyones permission.
Bu
  23rd of Nov, 2008
Very similiar happened to me. TOTALLY AGREE.
Za
  22nd of Jul, 2009
happened to me. but the ILD didnt seem so bad, i kept it (it was only 1$ a month and gave me updates on my credit) but there was 3 others that were 15 buck (ish) and i told them im not paying it, and id be happy to go to court :D

ILD Corporation Logo ILD Corporation