Ikea Credit Card / ikea credit card is a drama!
I am new to IKEA credit card my 1st payment was due 1/4/07 and I made payment over the phone 1/3/2007. Not only they charge you $10.00 to make the payment BUT I get a phone call 1/18/07 from Ikea saying I have a past due balance!!! So I go online to view my account and they charged me $29.00 late fee.
So I called customer service and they say they never got the payment!!! I respond to them I made the payment over the phone on 1/3 and they say oh yeah but we couldn't withdraw the money and they make it clear that it was NOT because there were no funds but maybe because they got the information WRONG!!! Which is not my fault!!!! The person couldn't even tell me why and wont waive the $29.00 LATE FEE!!!! and was SO RUDE!!!! I wouldn't recommend getting this card to anyone if you are going to go through this drama!!! So by the time you add all of their late fess and over the phone fees you will be paying twice as much for something that was supposed to be affordable when you could use all this money to probably buy more items from their store! BEWARE!
More Ikea Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - the service is bad at the home delivery counter 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture 
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order