Igxe.com / Scam

1 Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Let me preface this by saying that I have had successful dealings with this company in the past. But most recently I Bought 20mil Gil from IGXE after seeing cheaply advertised prices on theit website. After Purchasing it, and getting a confirmation of the order, I received only 2mil after 2 weeks, I decided to chase it up. Only to be told that they decided to change the price of the Gil AFTER I had been charged. They refused to give me a refund and said the only two options I had were to receive sibstantially less gold. Or pay 5 times the amount that was initially charged to receive the rest of the Gil I had already bought...

I believe this scam is in the light of recent news that gold selling will become outlawed in China in the near future and gold selling companies such as IGXE are trying to milk as much money as they can before they cut and run.

Beware.

Comments

• Re
      13th of Sep, 2009

Another lazy idiot gamer got ripped off by a gold-selling site.

I'm weeping with deepest sympathy.

Really.

ROFLMAO!!!

• Ga
      17th of Sep, 2009

Yeah, It is goo to tell what happened and how bad they are, but why dont you try posting some sites that do work?

• Gl
      19th of Sep, 2009

Just bought from them recently. I recommend you to visit sites like mmoops.com. They are actively reviewing and comparing prices on games. I filled a few feedback forms. They seem to be building a strong database to provide valuable information on currency purchase per seller/game/server.

Here is a referral link :)

• Va
      3rd of Nov, 2009

WOW!! Did that really happen to you from IGXE? I am a old cusotmer of IGXE. But I have not met such problem. Because before I place the order, I alway go to their livechat to check the stock. If they really have the amount of gold that I want, then I will place the order. So, the delivery time will not last very long. Thus, the price will not change in such short time.
    And I think your problem must be caused by the delivery delay or some out of stock problem. And as time goes by, the price will change. Sometimes, change a lot. And I understand that.
    After doing business with IGXE for such a long period, I wanna say they are not really bad. On the contrary, they are really nice, expecially their livechat. So, dud, I recommend you do the same way I did. Then you will not meet such problem at all.
    Good luck to you!!!

• Ol
      26th of Dec, 2009

i myself had a real go xp with them very fast service and polite thank you danni.Keep up the good work

• Li
      20th of May, 2010

IGXE is really a great game shop. Before igxe, i had many bad experience of purchasing game items in other shops. Suffice to say, there are a lot of problems existing in these shops, such as delivery speed, customer service etc.All these make me really sad:(.
    Actually, i heard from a friend about IGXE decided to use them for purchasing items from EQ2. during the course of purchasing, i feel quite comfortable about their service. I placed an order in the morning, and i recived my item in 2hours later. i was quite amazing their speed.:P And their customer service is also very good.a girl named Daisy helped me a lot with patience in the course of delivering.I like her voice.It's really sweet.and i also like igxe, they give me such a big suprise after these unpleasing experience.i choose igxe as my future game shop.Thanx, igxe.

20th of May, 2010

purchasing on igxe is like a nice journey. igxe make me feel glad and ease. i don't have to care many problems will happen during the course of purchasing. i like the fast delivery and good service in igxe.i remember once i could not find the delivery place and this took me much time. but the customer service help me find the place finally.
    my birthday is coming. i think the good service of igxe will be the best present for me.

23rd of May, 2010

I am totally happy with my power leveling order. The order was done sooner than expected, the character is very nicely equipped, and you respected the integrity of my account. I couldn't be happier, and it was absolutely worth the cost. Your Chat personnel were helpful, friendly and well-informed too. This was an excellent experience.

• Bo
      1st of Sep, 2011

The only problem I've ever had with IGXE in many many years across many many games, was when they got careless and used a flagged currency trading character to transfer the currency, which turned the gamemasters eyes to me. I suffered a week ban and had ALL my currency (not just my purchase from IGXE) removed along with any items I had purchased ingame since IGXE made the transfer.

All I really have to say is if you're gonna do it, be prepared to accept the consequences of getting caught.

• Ho
      6th of Sep, 2012
    Igxe.com - Bad service, I was hung up on three times
    Igxe.com
    igxe.com

DO NOT USE IGXE. I ordered 40k, it took them over 3 days. I tried asking for a refund, they refused it. They told me they would compensate me for more gold. I waited. They paid me what I ordered, no extra. When I asked about it they told me to buy more and they would include it. Bad service. I was hung up on three times. They told me 'it was just 5 percent more gold'... The bottom line is, they promised me it. Do not use it. Go to guy4game.

• Ee
      14th of Jul, 2014

I purchased 200k online currency for Elder Scrolls Online and IGXE only delivered 88k.
    I purchased 200k online currency for Elder Scrolls Online from IGXE on 06/25/2014.

I did not hear anything from IGXE for 5 days so I contacted them (06/29/2014). They promptly sent 50k and 38k, while I was in-game.

The next day (06/30/2014) I noticed on their website my order was changed to Completed. I contacted IGXE customer support and Ronney told me the money will be sent.

I waited 4 days and did not hear anything from IGXE, so I contacted their customer support again (07/04/2014). I spoke to Ronney and he now claimed the order was complete. He then told me someone from IGXE will contact me. I waited 4 hours and I did not hear anything from IGXE. After that I spoke to two customer support reps from IGXE three times and all three times they dropped the chat on me.

They sent a screenshot claiming they sent the money, but I told them the screenshot means nothing as you can change the destination name before sending. I also noticed the screenshot's date is the date of my dispute (07/04/2014) and not they day they claimed to have sent it.

Now they are claiming they sent 112k (which I am missing) first, then the 50k and 38k. I was online during the time I received the 50k and 39k mails and did not receive the 112k mail, so they are lying.

• Vu
      25th of Aug, 2014

NEVER DEAL WITH IGXE... i have been in chat for 2 1/2 hours I paid $202 for 50 mil in gold for rs 2007 and they keep asking me for more and more documentation, ID passport screen shots cc copies, and than they dont respond for 20 minutes at a time.. I think this place is just a site where they collect copies of your documents for identity theft and also steal your money without providing anything. I will be contacting Paypal to get a refund. DO NOT WASTE TIME ON THIS SITE THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOUR IDENTITY. BE AWARE. IGXE.COM, MMOXE.COM AND MMOXE.CO.UK ARE OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY !!! SCAMMERS !!!

2nd of Sep, 2014

I don't think so. I usually go to igxe.com to get gold. I always get the cheap gold with fast and safe delivery

• Le
      13th of Dec, 2014

Had a couple of transactions with igxe and niether went as advertised. Long delays ans bullsh*t from them. Now they wont remove me from their mailing list. KEEP CLEAR!

• Ee
      28th of Feb, 2015

I have order gold from IGXE, its been a week and I have not received the gold ordered. I have requested compensation for the gold lost due to AH items placed that expired, but they ignore the issue. I have requested a refund, but they ignore that as well. I have tried to contact them, but their online chat and phone number does not work. WATCH OUT FOR IGXE, they are very very BAD!! I will be taking this further and will spam site to report them as a SCAM website.