iFloor.com / Devilery schedule and customer service

1 Naperville, IL, United States Review updated:

Do not do business with these people. Customer service sucks. Delivery sucks. Delivery time frame keep shifting and they won't put the floor in the garage for you. They want you to unload the truck or will dump the whole thing on the street in front of your house. If you deal with contractor, they want that contractor to go pick up the load. When you buy the stuffs, they won't tell you any of this. They will mention delivery time frame, don't believe it, and nothing about what the large delivery charge will covers. Customer service will hang up on you if you call about delivery snafoo.

Avoid them at all cost, it will save you head ache and money in the long run.

Ge

Comments

• So
      21st of Jul, 2009

its true, they just asked me to personally offload 50+ packages that are 78 pounds each after charging me $600 for delivery. Its a great place to order from if you like unloading 5000 pounds of material from a truck bed 5 feet off the ground. Pack a lunch and take some aspirin, your going to need it.

• Ap
      29th of Jan, 2014

To Whom it May Concern, To Whomever Cares, To Anyone Who Will Listen, To Consumer Advocates Anywhere, Please help,

We pre-paid upfront for an order with iFloors at their Bell, California location in November 2008 in the amount of $6.474.53 during a 1-day sale. They failed to deliver, they failed to return our hard-earned money (Actually, it was a gift from my mom, so it was my sixty-year-old mother's hard-earned money).

We volunteer work in bird rescue, greyhound dog rescue, and ocean conservation, and we share our home (condo!) with 11 rescued/re-homed birds and 2 rescued dogs. My husband and I each work full-time jobs, and I'm also a part-time college student.

I don't know many people that need new flooring more than we do (with all these animals - we tore out the awful carpet). We carefully selected the best commercial grade wood-looking laminate (cherry pepper-tree) that we could afford (and for that, we even got help from my mom - she sent iFloor.com a personal check - It was part of her small inheritance from her grandparents' estate -- and now it's GONE, all gone!).

It broke our hearts to see iFloor have to file for bankruptcy, but then to watch as the company is now thriving and knowing they stole our money and didn't deliver and install our flooring as promised is just salt in the wound.

We were the very first to file a claim on their bankruptcy in King County (Seattle), but all we've received so far from the courts and lawyers in Seattle have been letters about the time and location of court dates and now a letter stating they've changed from ch.11 to ch.7 bankruptcy. We're struggling ourselves.

The materials and labor we paid for were not delivered and then we received an email from Lumber Liquidators that they were offering the iFloor.com flooring for sale for cheap to the public! The news sickened us and I cried for days.

I am tired of being told there is nothing we can do. We are desperately needing a solution to finally get some flooring in our home and put this awful issue into our distant past.

IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 5 YEARS!!!

Regards,
    April House of Playa del Rey, California, iFloor order #4089-3542327
    Here's a copy of our order:
    Account Account Rep
    720277 danielisaza@ifloor.com
    Items
    ID Description Qty Unit Price Total
    Ship to: april house c/o iFLOOR/Los Angeles, CA, 4821 South Eastern Ave. Bell, CA 90201
    420027 True Flooring
    CA Los Angeles 252.00
    Total (USD) $6474.53
    GREAT
    EXPECTATIONS
    We want your flooring project to go
    as smooth as possible
    INSTALLING YOUR NEW FLOOR IS A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT

So much for "GREAT EXPECTATIONS".