iFloor.com / Devilery schedule and customer service
Do not do business with these people. Customer service sucks. Delivery sucks. Delivery time frame keep shifting and they won't put the floor in the garage for you. They want you to unload the truck or will dump the whole thing on the street in front of your house. If you deal with contractor, they want that contractor to go pick up the load. When you buy the stuffs, they won't tell you any of this. They will mention delivery time frame, don't believe it, and nothing about what the large delivery charge will covers. Customer service will hang up on you if you call about delivery snafoo.
Avoid them at all cost, it will save you head ache and money in the long run.
More iFloor.com Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor - The service is terrible-the product is worse.
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising