iFloor / The service is terrible-the product is worse.
The promise a 30 day money back guarantee on every page that displays their product, but they don't have all the fine print there. So you think it is okay...they will back up their product, but they don't. The product they ship you is cheap, looks NOTHING like the pictures on line and they then want to change you a 20% restocking fee!!! I even asked for an exchange. I would have upgraded if they would have taken the crap they sent me back, but they would not work with me at all.
More iFloor Complaints & Reviews
- iFloor.com - At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck' 
- iFloor.com - Beware 
- iFloor - Don't waste your time and money! 
- iFloor.com - Poor quality floor
- iFloor.com - Bad experience 
- iFloor - Undelivered product
- iFloor - Quality of material
- Ifloors.com - flooring paid for not delivered
- iFloor.com - misleading advertising 
- iFloor - Horrible company