[Resolved] Ifb Senator 6kg Washing Machine / complaint unattended since 2 months

1 India

Complaint no [protected]. Date of complaint 15th march 2013. I don't want the services of ashok the area franchisee to attend to my complaint as he tried to open the machine from the bottom by folding the bottom panel damaging it. Then he cut wires and attached them to other wires instead of simply replacing the timer which was spoilt. He also exposed parts of the machine and ran an open machine spilling water inside the machine. Now my machine needs a pump and hinge but i don't want Ashok ([protected]) to do this work. IFB regional officer ([protected]) and the call center ([protected]) floor supervisor Anthony
say I have to use his services only or else my complaint will be unattended. Why am I being troubled like this?
I don't want any more apologies only a dead line by when my problem will be solved. I am sure you will help and get the matter addressed at the earliest.
Thank You in anticipation.

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2013

Dear Ms. Mohindra,

We are Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused, We are looking into your concern, and will revert at the earliest .

IFB Team

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, May 15, 2013

Dear Ms. Mohindra,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad your problem is resolved and you are satisfied. Assuring you our best services in future.

In future for any concerns, please call our customer care numbers 18604255678(BSNL/MTNL) or 39004321 (other providers) or visit our website www.ifbappliances.com . Alternatively, you can also write to us at customerservice@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team.