[Resolved] IFBIfb washing machine was repaired

Complaint number 4785703, model aw60 - 8061, sr. No. [protected], dealer name: vasanth &co, we bought the washing machine on [protected], on [protected] the machine was not working so i have given the complaint on that day itself, but til today it is not working, i have spoken to the customer care people they send one operator his name is hari, his mobile number is [protected], he said some part was repaired, til now he is not given the parts of the machine. . . One month is going to complete. . Stil no action has been taken. . . We are in the guarantee period, please take the action as soon as possible

R. Monashree

• Resolution statement

• IFB Industries Customer Care's Response, Jun 12, 2016

Dear Som, ,

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to find your details with the details provided. Please share your contact details so we can further assist you.

Alternatively you can also write to us at [protected]@ifbglobal.com along with your contact details and we will help resolve your issue.

IFB Team

Comments

• Sr
      Sep 18, 2011
    Ifb / Aw60 - 8061 - E4 DRAIN WATER LOW
    WASHING MACHINE
    NEAR PETROL BUNK, KOTANANDURU MANDAL,EG DT
    VIZAG,AP
    India
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

frequently E4 problem water coming is so low to out side.so alarm is ringing.

• So
      Jun 03, 2016
    IFB - IFB washing machine
    IFB Service
    India

I placed a complaint to get my IFB Elite washing machine to be repaired(a minor repair and it is in warrenty period) on 17th Oct 2009, and they said the executive will be coming on 20th oct 2009. but uptill now no response even we have made repeated calls to their helpline no and the authorize service company. very pathetic service after sales. IFB concentrates only selling their products rather than service after sales. my customer ID they provided is 1792256 and my complaint no is 3637741, and the service center they asked me to contact is 080-[protected]. I never suggest anybody to buy IFB washing machines.