Ideal Image / unathorized charges and a complete scam

The only appointment that had had with Ideal Image was an
"initial free consultation" appointment to find out more about their laser hair removal process and the costs involved. They asked me to sign some forms that was explained to be more of a formality. Fifteen days later I received a statement from CareCredit saying that I owe Ideal Image an unrealistic amount. I was shell shocked as here I was still researching the laser hair removal process, weighing the pros and cons and evaluating whether it will be safe on me. Ideal Image had rendered no service to me so how could they charge me?. I called their office. The staff was extremely rude and super unrealistic. The woman who "dealt" with me yelled at me saying that whether I decide to use their services or not was my problem but I owe them that money. Oh! my God what kind of a business is this?. This is my body, my money and now I am trapped into something that I am fighting to get resolved.

Comments

• Vb
      25th of Mar, 2009

I am dealing with a similar issue with them in Tulsa, OK. The girl in the office keeps telling us that she has to have the regional manager call us back and to this day we still have not received a phone call and it has been over a month now. So I filled a dispute with the Care Credit account against Ideal Image. They are still investigating.

24th of Sep, 2009

They do give refunds - don't let them lie to you and say they don't. If you had anything done you would have to pay for the treatment but otherwise they CAN give a refund!!

4th of Dec, 2010

I also put in a dispute with Chase health Advance. Unlike others, I have had nothing at all done by Ideal Image, Just a large charge. Good luck with your case.

• Ka
      13th of Jul, 2017

I also had a free consultation almost ten years ago, ruined my credit and still getting collections over it. Have tried to resolve it with no luck.

1st of Aug, 2017

I am in the process of putting together a class action lawsuit against Ideal Image. Please respond if you want to be a Plaintiff. The filing party, Plaintiff, will acquire the majority of recovered and fraudulent funding due to all who were harmed as a result of Ideal Image and its criminal enterprises.

• Wm
      16th of Apr, 2018

woow! i which i could found this sooner ... unbelieves stuff . im just trying to get refund back they just charge me 570.40 just to sing paper last month ago i call them to cancelled the hold thing still no respond .. this help a lot in some how// I'm in Florida