ICICI Prudential Life Insurancefraudulent icici prudential insurance policy without my knowledge

Hi,

This is a serious complaint against fraudulent act of an ICICI agent M.ABDUL ALEEM (Agent Code [protected]). The ICICI Prudential Insurance policy was never intended by me but the agent took a ICICI cheque (No 00339) from me and filled the application form and signed it himself and submitted without my knowledge. I was shocked to see the ICICI Pru Pinnacle bond reaching my home. I have been cheated for 4.77 Laks. He took a checque from me saying that he will transfer money from one ICICI bank to another. According to this insurance, I have to pay this 4.77Lak for 5 Yrs which is beyond my status.

I want this policy to be cancelled immediately, action to be taken against the agent and I want my entire money back. I am ready to take any legal action against the agent and ICICI.

Looking forward to your reply immediately.

Details:
Policy No: [protected]
Policy Holder: A.BASHREER AHAMED
Agent Name: M.ABDUL ALEEM
Agent Code: [protected]
Agent Contact: [protected]

Basheer

Comments

•   Aug 27, 2012

Dear Mr. Ahamed,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

•   Aug 29, 2012

Dear Mr. Ahamed,

Our representative tried contacting you, however couldn't establish a contact. Request you to help us with your alternate contact number.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance