ICICI Bank / Credit Card / surcharge on fuel.

Ivory Coast Review updated:
2.5
DEAR SIR/s,
First i was given credit card having logo of Hindustan Petroleum, on which there was no surcharge if i filled on HP gas station. Then i was upgraded to Business Card with same limits & status. I was told that the facilities of the previous card remains intact. But now ICICI BANK has charged surcharge on every transaction i made on HP gas stations, which im strongly disagree.
BIPIN RANE
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.

Comments

6th of Jan, 2009
Now they say that the Gas station has to be of Hindustan Petroleum & the card has to be swiped on icici machine only, as this is not mentioned anywhere in writing in the terms & conditions booklet given to me i completey disagree with icici officials & there was no previous update given to me on the same.
Thanx for nothing
Bipin
  6th of Jan, 2009
The call centre girl was also so arrogant that when i said that if this is the case i will discontinue the card. She was so rude to say that go ahead.
The next girl admitted & reversed some surcharge on some transactions.
i don't see me as a future customer of this bank.
  6th of Jan, 2009
They did not contact me or mail me after the complaint so i paid the amount after deducting the surcharge on fuel as i used to get from last 4yrs. they debited me intrest of Rs300+ to my account. That is called injustice.

ICICI Bank Logo ICICI Bank