ICICI Bank / Credit Card / surcharge on fuel.

1 Ivory Coast Review updated:

DEAR SIR/s,
First i was given credit card having logo of Hindustan Petroleum, on which there was no surcharge if i filled on HP gas station. Then i was upgraded to Business Card with same limits & status. I was told that the facilities of the previous card remains intact. But now ICICI BANK has charged surcharge on every transaction i made on HP gas stations, which im strongly disagree.
BIPIN RANE
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA.

Comments

• Bi
      6th of Jan, 2009

Now they say that the Gas station has to be of Hindustan Petroleum & the card has to be swiped on icici machine only, as this is not mentioned anywhere in writing in the terms & conditions booklet given to me i completey disagree with icici officials & there was no previous update given to me on the same.
    Thanx for nothing
    Bipin

6th of Jan, 2009

The call centre girl was also so arrogant that when i said that if this is the case i will discontinue the card. She was so rude to say that go ahead.
    The next girl admitted & reversed some surcharge on some transactions.
    i don't see me as a future customer of this bank.

6th of Jan, 2009

They did not contact me or mail me after the complaint so i paid the amount after deducting the surcharge on fuel as i used to get from last 4yrs. they debited me intrest of Rs300+ to my account. That is called injustice.