Hyperzosin / Scam

Did not lower my blood pressure after 30days. 157/99 this morning day 29. They need to shut down all the scams and fine the hulk out of these people. I took two pills everyday and measured my blood pressure each morning and night. Pressure was higher when I get up, but never went down. My pressure was 140/85 with the prescribed medication I have been taking for 5 years. So my blood pressure went up using Hyperzosin as advertised. I am active and climb stairs all day as my business is upstairs. This product is nothing more than picking your pocket!!! Thus the weak 2 week refund.

Va

More Hyperzosin Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      25th of Apr, 2008

An absolute scam doesn’t work Stress is the major factor in all blood pressure problems no herb will reduce it will you remain stressed FACT!! The only true way to reduce blood pressure is to relax the body the fact is that when we get anxious or stressed our veins also contract making less room for the blood which increase the pressure so don’t be fooled by herbal claims save your money Meditation or mindful meditation will help a website I used and it worked in no time for anxiety and stress ocd ptsd was http://www.guardianrelease.com try it it is the most natural way of being I proved it beyond doubt.