Hydroderm / Request for returned product refund ignored

1 San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-298-1950

On 10/8/08 I returned an unused, unwanted shipment to Hydroderm charged to my credit card of $84.00 plus S/H, plus tax, total $97.37. The postal confirmation tracking number says the product was delivered on 10/10/08 to their address. prior to returning product, I called a few times for an RMA#. Their answer "the system is Down" every time. When I asked why so, no response, some said "reconstruction". They told me return and write order ID NO. on the package which I did.Oct. 23, 2008 I called again. Got hung up, called again. the "rep" doesn't know what happened to the package and that corporate would call me on Oct. 24, 2008, I doubt that. Still no refund after 2 weeks after receiving the package. What can I do? Can I sue?

Comments

• Be
      29th of Oct, 2008

I too, am experiencing difficulties. My bank statement just arrived, and my checking acct was charged $79.00 on Oct. 1st. Not only did I not order the product, but they didn't even have the decency to send anything! I am currently caller # 23, waiting in line to speak with a rep. Next, I have to write all the info down, and f8d2atake to my bank to dispute and put a block on their company. Who wants to spend their time / money /energy with this sort of crap? Isn't there a law against this?