Hydroderm / Scammed

1 United States

I've been scammed by Hydroderm, as I am finding out so many others have. I can't believe they have gotten by with this for so long! I can repeat word for word everyone on every scam site has said about them. Misleading advertising for free trial! Just pay for postage. I see many different prices folks have been scammed for. They must have gone up! My scam cost me $74.95!! I tried to get ahole of them last month..put on hold on the phone too long...and never had a reply from the website. To return the pkg. of $75.00 facial products, I have to have a special number from the country, called a RMA number. Finally got that, but now I have to go to the post office, pay for the return shipping myself, and send the Hydroderm people the tracking number, before they will remove the charge from my credit card! Not only that..I am stuck with the first shipment! The one from last month that I could not get ahold of anyone about! They confirmed that I'm stuck with that one! Who do we send official complaints to about this? Better Business Bureau in California? Attorney General, California? It appears that they have been doing this since at least 2003! I also notice that they have had many different postal addresses over the years! I am so mad that I let this happen to myself. I am a Senior Citizen, living on a limited income. I thought this was a way I could try a product for free and get the free 'samples'! These are full size products..and cost me $74.95 that I cannot afford!

Ma