Hydra Skin Sciences / unauthorized credit card charges

1 Grand Rapids, MI, United States

I ordered Allegro and Brio from an ad that was online and touted as being so great that Joy Behar was leaving The View to promote it. I was told that the product was free but just pay the $4.95 shipping charge. After clicking on it, the Brio ad popped up and was asked, did I want to try that too, for $4.95 shipping? I said yes. Nowhere in this ad did it say I had to try it for a certain amount of time or be billed for the full price. Which is exactly what happened. It appears on my Visa as 2 entries for $4.95 on Oct 9 and then on Oct 23, there are 2 entries for $109 and $103 respectively. I immediately called Visa and disputed the charges. They have had a lot more calls just like this one. They said the first step is to contact you, which is what I'm doing, to ask you to remove these charges. If you want the product back, let me know where to send it and I will do that. No paperwork was included with this product, so I can't send something I don't have. I see from your website that this has happened to a lot of other women, so you need to make this right and take those charges off my card. I want this resolved immediately.

Janice Stanko 2312 Skyline Dr NW Grand Rapids, Mich 49504