Hyatt Regency / theft of credit card info, fraudulent charges and terrible service
Last November I stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Mumbai. The staff must be on commission and enticed into theft. Not only was my credit card info stolen, then used 8, 000 miles away they also ran a charge for Approx 500USD at the bar that was not mine (Within the hotel). Several emails later I am still being send on a goose chase. I have stayed there in the past, and it was always a fight to get the set rate we agreed on. They must be on commission for what ever they can over charge for. Off subject; the Buffet is terrible, They rent out the pool area for LOUD local weddings and make it "off limits to the paying guest without informing you before booking. This place in no way is 5 star. Best select another hotel in the area.
More Hyatt Regency Complaints & Reviews
- Hyatt Vacation Club - fraud 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading information when buying 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - unavailability of property 
- Hyatt Vacation Club - misleading sales 
- Hyatt and Associates - title and closing company 
- Hyatt Corporation - hyatt residence club
- Hyatt Corporation - had a horrible experience at one of your hotels (orlando airport)
- Hyatt Corporation - tv, ac, tilted tv hang on stand & bell/luggage boy
- Hyatt Athens - no rooms for 31 person.
- Hyatt - unethical use of my credit card details.