Hutch / Auto debit mode of payment

1 India

This is with regard to auto debit mode of payment for my connection # [protected]. I been using Hutch auto debit facility from last 9th months with my old cell no # [protected]. I had lost my cell so I want for new connection this month and I had give all required documents with credit card photo copy as auto debit mode of payment.

The bill cycle for me is 24th of every month and due date is around 8th or 9th of next month. I had received SMS from Hutch informing that payment had debited from your credit card for this month. I have not received bill till yet and before that only they have debited amount from my credit card. This was not the case earlier when I was using same service with old number. The amount is always debited after 5th or 6th of next month.

I had called customer care today spoke to the executive and she informed me that it is problem with back-end team and will ask back-end department to get this clarify before 6 PM today and I will get a call back for the same. I am not feeling bad to say that customer service of hutch in to up to the mark at any point of time. Moreover when I gave call to customer care at around 9:00 PM and spoke to executive name as Sontash and he argue with me saying that this is not the process. When I ask him that I am satisfy with your answer I need to talk to your manager or team leader he never transfer call. I feel that all your executive think that they are capable of resolving any sort of problem and they don’t to escalate any issue to higher authority. I think there is not need to have any manager in the customer care as they don’t dare to face customer.