Hutch / Fake promises! Worst service!
On 16 December 2006, i dialed 888 from my hutch number just to know what is the best deal for me today. the recorded tape said the following words..." recharge yourself with hutch Rs. 2000 "e-recharge", get 6 months validity and complete talktime. THE EXTRA TALKTIME GETS CREDITED WITHIN 48 HOURS".
From my dealer, i got this recharge done and in lieu of Rs. 2000 as talk time, i got Rs. 1581.90. I waited the next 48 hours for the balance amount (i.e Rs. 418.10) and to my shock i dint receive that amount even after a week. I tried calling hutch customer care every moment but it not reachable even today the 26th December 2006. My being a loyal customer of essar and then hutch from the past 5 years, i am still faking a dream that i will get that amount or at least a call from them.
Hope the company gets well soon. Stupid bunch of people shifting the tariff plans every now and then and then providing poorest service this month.
More Hutch Complaints & Reviews
- Hutch - Wrong billing for prepaid connections! 
- Hutch - Fraud and cheating! 
- Hutch - Customer Dissatisfaction is the motto!
- Hutch - Worst customer care and network service 
- Hutch - Hutch hello tunes
- Hutch - Wrong information given! 
- Hutch - Wrong information
- Hutch - Hutch care is ridiculous!
- Hutch - Sim card non-functional! 
- Hutch - Auto debit mode of payment