Hunter Warfield / Rudeness

AZ, United States Review updated:

Just got off the phone with these slimy people. I got a notice in the mail about an overdue payment on a lease at an old apartment complex. I understand that this type of work is not the best, but when I received this letter, it was the first time I heard anything about it. I haven't lived at that old apartment complex since 2009! Anyway, I called to find out more information, not only did they assume that I was the one at fault (I lived with two other roommates who were on the lease who had pets who created damage, hence why there is a payment due for those damages). I tried to find out more information so that I could find out what was happening (I now know that my credit score is affected by joint leases that aren't paid by the other roommates). But the first guy that I talked too hung up on me without giving me more information because he said that "since I wasn't going to pay at that time" I was "refusing to pay." Thankfully, I called the second time and the second person was more helpful. Then I talked to the supervisor to complain about the first guy, the supervisor then preceded to argue with me and how I needed to pay the bill, which wasn't the reason I wanted to talk to the supervisor. Basically, she said that "this isn't customer service."

Ma

Comments

• Ka
      21st of Jun, 2012

these are the rudess people i have ever met... an apartment where i lived is trying to charge me a bunch of charges for an apartment. i received a letter from this collection agency and they hung up on me many times, talked to me as if i were trash. i didnt want to mess up my credit so i sent them 4 money orders and these demons sent them all back. we need to all complain and get their ### outta ther. please someone help us.