09:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Hunter Warfield Collections / Funeral Debt.

Ga Review updated:
Phone: 813-283-4584

Has Called twice Threating that I owe the funeral home from my uncle who passed away back in may 23, 2010 the balance of $1, 944.00 and wanted to know when i can pay it. I explained that everything was paid in full and there must be a mistake. I told him i have cancelled checks. That was not good enough for her. So I called the funeral home and they told me there is no balance and the account is paid in full. Theses companys are scammers. And finally the funeral home called today and explained it was a mistake that they gave the info out to collect the debt but it was paid in full. and told me that twice.
I believe both of these companies try to collect twice. The funeral home is Grace Memorial on Hwy 19, in hudson florida. Also a part of " diginity Corp" that we was not told to us that they own the funeral home?????????

Comments

• Lo
      2nd of Apr, 2011

Mr Gasman52:

It's a matter of paperwork the was sent in error. If it's truly paid then request in writing (certified mail) to the FH that they send a removal of the account from the collection agency they hired.

Once that is achieved and you get a letter from them stating it was done, make sure you write to the collection agency (certified mail) to remove the erroneous debt from your credit report. Also, contact the credit bureaus and show them your proof as well. I have done this myself to properly protect my credit from being affected.

I understand mistakes happen but it doesn't give the consumer the right to just sit back and do nothing but complain about something they should be handling properly especially if they are in the right.