Hunter Warfield Collections / Funeral Debt.
Has Called twice Threating that I owe the funeral home from my uncle who passed away back in may 23, 2010 the balance of $1, 944.00 and wanted to know when i can pay it. I explained that everything was paid in full and there must be a mistake. I told him i have cancelled checks. That was not good enough for her. So I called the funeral home and they told me there is no balance and the account is paid in full. Theses companys are scammers. And finally the funeral home called today and explained it was a mistake that they gave the info out to collect the debt but it was paid in full. and told me that twice.
I believe both of these companies try to collect twice. The funeral home is Grace Memorial on Hwy 19, in hudson florida. Also a part of " diginity Corp" that we was not told to us that they own the funeral home?????????
More Hunter Warfield Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Hunter Warfield - rudeness and attitude; bad customer service 
- Hunter Warfield - rude associates, bad collection practices 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassing Phone Calls 
- Hunter Warfield - Customer Service or lack thereof 
- Hunter Warfield - Harassment 
- Hunter Warfield - Threats of garnishment 
- Hunter Warfield - Unacceptable Behavior 
- Hunter Warfield - Harrasment, threats 
- Hunter Warfield - Rude customer service 
- Hunter Warfield - RUDE AND DEGRATING