Hughesnet / service doesn't even work
I too had the same problems with the over-pricing. I was told the $100.00 installation would not apply and then when the serviceman arrived my roof was not good enough to put the dish on and a pole was installed for the dish for an extra charge of $150.00. No copies were left of anything that I had to sign. I was told I was locked into a 2 year contract. Now the internet doesn't even work though the "blue lights" function all the time. Needless to say, I am using Verizon broadband to report all this! Hughesnet will not get paid, however, I am cancelling the service, and reporting them to the BBB and cancelling bank payment for failure of services.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - No or either very poor internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - unauthorized charge on card
- Hughesnet - Internet Provider
- Hughes Network Systems - I was lord too!
- Hughes Network Systems - service