Hughesnet / unethical behavior
Aug 3, 2016
Phone cancellation of Satellite internet service ref# [protected]
I was paid through August 8th on my recurring 30 day data cycle but was told that since my billing cycle was on the 4th, my service would end on the 4th.
Therefore, I paid for service that was not delivered. Their customer service kept repeating over and over that the data cycle had nothing to do with the billing cycle. This is a confiscatory policy that only comes up once when you cancel. They owe me $15.83 for the 5 days of data I paid for but was denied.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised