Hughesnet / cannot connect to internet

1 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724-484-7917

Ever since Hughes mail "improved my service" over the weekend, I cannot access my e- mail at all.

It either get an invalid request, web page can't be found, , cannot connect to the web server, does not recognize my user name ( I have been using the same name and password for over 2 years, or does not recognize my password. HELP!!!

Comments

• Do
      28th of Apr, 2008

Same here! - I believe the "upgrade" has failed or was considerably more difficult than they envisioned. I run a business and have not had access to my email or the webmail feature for two days either (same experience: website does not recognize my user name).

I don't know what to do either, since it's absolutely useless trying to call tech service somewhere in Bangalore...

• Kk
      29th of Apr, 2008

Unbelievable-4 days without consistent access-either at desk or web based. I get a random email once in awhile.

Only response i got with live (haha) chat was- we are sorry for the inconvenience.

I dont want to waste my time talking to someone in a noisy room who cant hear me and whom I have trouble understanding for an hour to get an answer of ...hmm, sorry.

I have to say that up until Saturday I have been very happy with hughes.net service. A bit slow once in awhile but a small price to pay for living in the "boonies".