Hughesnet / scam and cheating!
The little lady on the commercial that arrogantly tells hughesnet users "your welcome" was the final straw. Given the abundance of useless channels on directv, the writer's strike's causation of painful re-runs, those damned HEAD-ON commercials, TV news that absolutely forgot the cardinal rule of journalism--OBJECTIVITY. Then sent me a 50 dollar monthly bill for their gracious allowance af letting me accept their signal in my home, and tells me, as afore mentioned , your welcome! You, my greedy corporate friends, have balls the size of Ecuador. Monday, I canceled directv. Today, apparently, I attempted to download too much info. and was rationed internet speed. Today, I canceled the little lady who tells me "your welcome". direct tv directway hughesnet the rest of the world, i am gonna tell you once, loud and clear, and you wont heed, for it is your nature! greed IS a deadly sin. When the dust clears, you explain to GOD why humanity was secondary to profit.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughes Network Systems - the two managers in the front office
- Hughes Network Systems - no equipment no refund
- Hughes Network Systems - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - service and slow speed