Hughesnet / service outages
Hughes net use of proxy servers and port forwarding standard Internet Protocol from port 80 to port 87
Hughes net is offering substandard services and misleading customers by intentionally misrepresenting
its services in television commercials violating the UCC Uniform Commercial Code and violating truth in advertising regulations.
Hughes uses a cacheing server which is a static server which stores things like data and images which are commonly used
by internet websites, this creates the false impression, that hughes is serving pages live on the internet when they are
actually providing less than desirable service.
Most customers pay in excess of $80.00 per month yet receive substandard services on a regular basis.
Further complicating the situation is the use of outsourced customer support in foreign nations such as india and other
countries which further creates issues in regard to the use of english as a primary language.
Once you sign up you are not able to contact the company unless you call the corporate phone number.
The company makes it even more difficult to service the users account by providing no method of contact except
for the outsourced non english speaking customer representatives.
Hughes net has effectively abdicated their responsibility to their customers by failing to provide service for which
the customers pay on a monthly basis.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- HughesNet.com - internet & customer service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - everything from billing to service and everything in between
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet and phone