Hughesnet / product failure
Several years back we set up with 'Direcway', which is now 'Hughes.net' and they sent out a local company to install the exterior hardware (and interior hardware which is fine), the dish and parts... and... yesterday it fell from the very bottom of the pole!!! This is galvanized metal but they installed it improperly by NOT using cement at the base! Now when i called to get this replaced they told me it would be at my expense! What kind of an operation is this that they do not stand behind the subcontractors they send out who do inferior work?
Needless to say... What can we do about this?
Jack & Donna Cornell
We are located in the Stratford, Oklahoma area
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.