Hughesnet / awful company
Whatever you do. Do Not purchase this service. Painfully slow speeds. I even purchased the premium package which was supposed to guarantee super fast speeds. Didn't happen.
My biggest problem was with a internet based service that I use. It did not work with that at all. I called Hughes tech support 14 times over the course of 9 months and have case numbers to prove it. They do not speak english and each time I called it took no less than 45 minutes and sometimes an hour and a half.
All of this got me nowhere. When I requested that they let me out of the contract they told me that I would have to go through 5 different levels of tech support before they would consider an early termination. They even wanted me to stay home for 48 hrs over Christmas to wait for their tech support to call me. What a crock!!
I finally canceled the service but after disputing the charges I still had to pay the credit card company. I'm not through with these idiots.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- HughesNet.com - internet & customer service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - everything from billing to service and everything in between
- Hughes Network Systems - wifi service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet and phone