Hughesnet / everything is bad about hughesnet!
Accept some wisdom. This service is horrible. I live in a remote area where there is no other internet service. I have the pro service after I found out about limited daily downloads. Hughesnet is about half again as fast as dialup. I can't even watch a news video clip without the video buffering every ten seconds. Don't waste you time calling pakistan for tech support. I did, and could only comprehend about every third word "rick" was saying. I finally became so frustrated I hung up on him. When the bimbo on the tv ad says "all you need is a clear view of the southern sky" believe her. Cloudy=24kbs, rain=24kbs, fog=24kbs snow=no service. If you make the mistake of subscribing to hughesnet don't get the home version of service. If you're online a lot you'll run out of the alloted download ration in no time. I have to upgrade to receive a higher level of download ration.
In conclusion, one has to know without a shadow of a doubt that a company is providing a poor service when there is no place on their website to email them and register complaints. Nowhere!
If anybody reading this knows of a better internet provider for people living away from dsl or cable, please let me know at email@example.com. I would appreciate it. I'll just instruct my credit card company not to accept any more charges from hughesnet. Let them sue me!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - gen 5
- Hughes Network Systems - service
- Hughesnet - be warned before signing up with hughesnet
- Hughes Network Systems - poor performance of internet service since 2/2018 installation.