Hughesnet / downloading and surfing problems
I started with Direcway and they sold to Hughes.net. Since that time the service has been horrible. I was downloading Microsoft Office and a window came up saying it would take 53HOURS to download it. I called and they told me to download part of it today and the rest tomorrow. I am paying for 24/7 internet and this is much slower than dialup. They told me if i canceled i would have to pay them $300.00 because i upgraded to the 7000 i thought it would help it only got worse. If they want me to pay them $300. they can take it out of what i have overpaid them for this service. How can the possibly get away with this!!!
Is there anything that can be done about this problem??? Advise smb!
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet internet - false advertising, god awful service
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - satellite internet service
- Hughes Network Systems - internet
- Hughes Network Systems - internet service