Hughes Network Systems / internet
Oh...My...God! What have I gotten myself into? I have had Hughesnet for LESS than 24 hours, and am already regretting it. I am literally getting timed out pages, even though I see that I am connected.
And if I DO get a page to load, and decide to click on a link or page, it will take almost 30+ seconds for it to load. It shouldn't be this way, I literally live 2 blocks from the Atlantic Ocean with nothing blocking!
And what's worse is, after only being online for 24 hours, I am already down to 92% of my 10gb monthly plan.
I just read their long contract to find a way out of this, but I guess this is my life for the next two years! This is LITERALLY 1999 internet connection and service!
EDIT - Since I got timed out 3 times trying to sign into Yahoo just so I could post this complaint, I figured I would come back and write this last paragraph! THREE TIMES it timed out on me, just connecting to my Yahoo account so I can post this complaint!!!
More Hughes Network Systems Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - hughesnet make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised