Huggies / huggies are going down the drains
I have always been a Pampers lady, but last week I had to settle for Huggies and what a huge disappointment this was for me. My poor daughter started getting a nappy rash and now her bum is so raw that it started to bleed and this is because of the wetness on the nappy, this doesn't dissolve within the nappy, it stays on top. When i give them a nappy change her bum and private parts are still wet, wet, wet... Oh and don't let them have a poo nappy, oh my word, this comes out from the back side all the way to the back of her neck. I really don't know who you make these nappies, but quality wise, i think Huggies is really going down the drain.
I prefer using Pampers, I don't think i will ever buy Huggies again no matter what the cost would be.
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers size 3 diapers
- Huggies - huggies gold
- Huggies - huggies size 1 diapers
- Huggies - huggies ultra gold boys pants (medium)
- Huggies - box of size 5 diapers