Huggies Freedom Nappies / no refund
I'm am not a customer that complains about anything but when I pay for a product I expect the highest quality.
I've been using Huggies Freedom Nappies since my baby was born on the 04-10-2005.
I recently purchased a bag of Huggies Freedom Nappies but could not use a single nappies in the bag due to the fact that all the Velcro straps was attached to the nappies in such a way that if I had to force it from coming loose I would have to tear the hole strap off.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could look into this matter and I would like to be refunded for the Nappies.
Thank You for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon.
More Huggies Freedom Nappies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little snugglers size 3
- Huggies - huggies little snugglers size 1
- Huggies - one case of newborn huggies diapers
- Huggies - wipes
- Huggies - hughes nappy pants