Huggies / dry comfort
I bought a pack of Huggies dry comfort, like I do every month, when I got to the middle of the pack I found a few diapers that are way smaller I'm size!
Like they belong in the new born pack!
I have never had a problem with Huggies until now.
I have tried stretching the diaper incase it just got crushed in the pack but no help. There is no way my 12 month old. Can wear that size diaper which means it's a waste of money and the diapers!
More Huggies Complaints & Reviews
- Huggies - diapers 
- Huggies - glass shards 
- Huggies Diapers - dye rubbing off on my babies legs 
- Huggies Diapers - leaks, came loose 
- Huggies Dry Comfort - bad batch nappies 
- Huggies - huggies little movers 
- Huggies - diapers
- Huggies Diapers - dye on inner thighs 
- Huggies Gold no 5 - Bad quality!! 
- Huggies - huggies diapers