Huggies / missing diapers

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

After I got home from wal mart, I realized that my box of (80) diapers were missing a 20 diapers, I didn't notice while I was shopping, so I don't know if somebody took the diapers from the box or one of the employees didn't realized that the box was missing diapers.

Gi

Comments

• Sh
      31st of Jan, 2009

Who would I make a complaint I bought a box of 100 diapes Step3 I had about 15 defected diapers, several did not have the one side to close shut. I was not happy with that at all. I always likecd huggies diapers.

• Yu
      13th of Mar, 2009

I have always used huggies nappies for all my children, but recently i bought a pack of nappies, size 3, and found many unuseable, due to one side being stuck on to the othe side and if opened it would tear the nappy. I hope to get information from the huggies nappy company so I may get it replaced. please could you do something about this.
    thank you.

7th of Nov, 2009

I have recently bought some size 4 huggies nappies which I always use and I am most annoyed that 46 of them are unuseable as one side of them the sticky bit is either coming off or is completely missing. Could I please have some information to try and get them replaced.
    Thanks