HUDforeclosed.com / Charges
After I logged on to their web site, I selected a ONE month membership because I had one client that
was interested in a foreclosed home. I selected one month because I knew this was a short term deal from a single client. The membership was for 7 days free and then for one month. However, I was again charged Dec 2008 to Jan 2009, and Jan to Feb 2009. I was shocked to see these additional charges on my Visa card.
Minimally, the company should have notified me via email that I was incurring additional monthly charges.
I would be and have paid for the ONE month I purchased but not for the other 2 months.
Barbara Holmsley, REALTOR
Austin, TX 78633
More HUDforeclosed.com Complaints & Reviews
- HUDforeclosed.com - Took money from account without authorization 
- HUDforeclosed.com - continuing to charge bank account 
- HUDforeclosed.com - cannot get them to cancel my Membership 
- HUDforeclosed.com - unauthorized withdrawal of funds from credit card 
- HUDforeclosed.com - can not discontinue web. 
- HUDforeclosed.com - unauthorized billing
- HUDforeclosed - emptied my home, won't return calls. i'm homeless and on disability
- HUDforeclosed - hudforeclosed
- HUDforeclosed - online $1 request
- HUDforeclosed.com - Unauthorized bank withdrawal