HSBC Autoterrible customer service

Recently someone from hsbc, joejackson, has been calling my home number and leaving a message marked urgent. I called back several times to see why they keep calling and can't get through. I finally called the hsbc finance number, explained the situation and they put me thru to joe jackson. joe jackson could not have been more rude - no listening skills and a shrill, anxious voice. I wanted to know how they got my number and was concerned that someone might be using my ssn. she wanted me to give her my ssn over the phone or write it on a piece of paper and fax it. if you were worried about someone using your info, would you give it to someone who had been harassing you and yelling at you? she put the phone down and started talking to a coworker. I could goon, but suffice it to say - they scare me...in these troubled financial times, she could at least be patient.

Comments

• Fr
      Nov 01, 2008

### HSBC AND EVERYONE WHO WORK IN THERE OFFICE THEY ARE FAT AND SO ###ING LAZY TO GET OFF THEIR FAT ### .TO GO LOOK FOR A CHECK IT IS SO SAD.

• Al
      Apr 20, 2010
    HSBC Auto - No will to help customer
    HSBC Auto

At least 10-15 calls daily from the lowly CSR. No one is willing to work out a feasible solution which will in turn help both parties. Everyone has the wrong notion. If they threaten, this will make the money appear. Well it does not. Was I explained to one CSR, if everyone paid on time, then the CSR would not have a job. Where will this leave them? I am only asking for a little compassion and just a little me cooperation since I am trying. I have all intentions to satisfy my full obligation regarding my auto loan.