HP Scanner/Printer/Copier / i'll never buy another hp product!
I bought an HP Scanner/Printer/Copier at my local Apple Computer store in Tucson when I bought a new computer. They gave me some kind of deal. I have had problems with the printer since I bought it. Recently I went to the HP consumer website to try to figure out a solution to the problem and discovered that certain models with particular serial numbers, including the machine I bought, were having such serious problems that a special "cleaning kit" was required to fix them. When I e-mailed inquiring about the cleaning kit, I was told by HP that I could only get help if I was under warranty. I looked on my receipt and sure enough, I had no warranty. I hadn't been offered one by Apple, I'm sure, because I always buy the warranty if I can.
So now I have an almost new printer that doesn't work and I'm up the creek. I've owned at least fifteen printers in the past twenty two years, and this was my first HP. I believe that Apple gave me a deal because they had a deal with HP to get rid of these faulty printers. I'll never buy another HP product and I'm seriously reconsidering my twenty five year relationship with Apple products as well.
The Apple Store is at La Encantada Shopping Mall in Tucson California.
More HP Scanner/Printer/Copier Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - laptop hard drive 
- Hewlett Packard - the company, the customer service, and hp pavillion x360 convertible 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - printer office jet 6950 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - HP Laptop
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255