HP Scanner/Printer/Copier / i'll never buy another hp product!

I bought an HP Scanner/Printer/Copier at my local Apple Computer store in Tucson when I bought a new computer. They gave me some kind of deal. I have had problems with the printer since I bought it. Recently I went to the HP consumer website to try to figure out a solution to the problem and discovered that certain models with particular serial numbers, including the machine I bought, were having such serious problems that a special "cleaning kit" was required to fix them. When I e-mailed inquiring about the cleaning kit, I was told by HP that I could only get help if I was under warranty. I looked on my receipt and sure enough, I had no warranty. I hadn't been offered one by Apple, I'm sure, because I always buy the warranty if I can.

So now I have an almost new printer that doesn't work and I'm up the creek. I've owned at least fifteen printers in the past twenty two years, and this was my first HP. I believe that Apple gave me a deal because they had a deal with HP to get rid of these faulty printers. I'll never buy another HP product and I'm seriously reconsidering my twenty five year relationship with Apple products as well.

The Apple Store is at La Encantada Shopping Mall in Tucson California.

Ta

Comments

• Pp
      28th of Mar, 2009

I agree with you! HP Products are CRAP!!! I bought a C6380 printer this past December 08. I just recently ran out of ink in all of the cartridges. I replaced each cartridge (5 total) and my printer will no longer print. An error message displays telling me to replace the ink cartridges. I've contacted HP Support and have tried all of the suggestions given, but nothing is working because the printer is frozen. It won't do anything because that error message is displaying. I don't understand how a printer can work great and then once you replace the ink cartridges one time, the printer no longer works. HP tried to tell me to purchase another set of ink cartridges, that maybe the ink cartridges I bought were faulty. Well I bought the ink cartridges from 2 different stores, so I really don't think that the ink cartridges are faulty! HP PRODUCTS ARE CRAP!!! PERIOD!!!

• Pr
      5th of Feb, 2011

Sir I am from DRDA, Kendrapara, Orissa. I have purchased a HP scanner of G2410. But some days it sound after one page scanning. But the authorized dealer refuse to service.