Hp Laptop / hp - sends back dangerous, overheating laptop, meant to have been repaired
I have received no customer service from HP whatsoever. In the first instance of contacting the customer service department I could not get through because I had the phone put down on me 6 times. I have sent letter after letter to Stephen Gilll and only received rude phone messages from customer service which have just said "Nothing we can do" and then the phone was put down.
My last letter, again to Stephen Gill, which was a preliminary letter to court action, I received a reply which stated that my product was no longer under the 12 month warranty and it beared no resemblance to the content of my letter. My product is actually under the 12 month warrantly otherwise HP wouldn't have taken it for repair in the first place and taken it back again when they sent it back to me in an unsafe, dangerous condition. Whether my product is even under warranty now is actually irrelevant, and has got nothing to with HP's actions in its poor attempt at trying to fix my laptop. I have obviously been sent a standard letter that gets sent to everyone who complains to HP and that's if they can be bothered because the usual tactic is to phone and either leave rude messages or just act completey indifferent, ie the behaviour of David Glass in customer service. I have spoken to David Glass on the phone and he couldn't even be bothered to listen to what I had to say and is quite happy for me to take court action against HP.
You only have to read online what people think of HP, ie "DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM HP", "Customer Service terrrible" and "Scam artists and rip off merchants". That's all I can see on HP and I agree with them all, whole heartedly.
More Hp Laptop Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - officejet 5255 
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - product
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - hewlett-packard / hp envy x360
- Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company - unexpected charge for tech support 
- Hewlett Packard - tech support/possible scam