Hp India / No receipt of gift!

I have purchased one hp aio psc1410 and one hp lj 1022 printers and then as per the instructions received in e-mail from hp, have duly submitted the signed and stamped with two d/d of rs. 250/- ea to ms gurnaaz kaur, hp redemption cell, integrated solutions pvt ltd, Nehru place new Delhi but it has been more than 3 weeks and neither i have received any confirmation nor any correspondence from them...

A  12th of Nov, 2006 by
Ya, i am fully convinced with the foresaid complaint. I have also purchased the hp 1020 lj printer from hp dealer. Firstly i got redemtion cell code, than also the draft of rs.250 in the name of the gurnazz kaur, c/o hp redemption cell,integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi. More than four weeks have been elapsed but there is not any response or neither any gift as per the offer given by the company along with the gift was given yet. This totally cheating with the indian and the responsible person should be strictlly penalised and dam hard.
Aman gupta
A  5th of Dec, 2006 by
Sub:Reminder for complaint of Non Receipt of Gift as promised by the Hewelett Packard Co.

I had purchased a HP Pavillion dv5118TX Laptop from M/s Aashnik Incorporated, F52, National Plaza, R.C. Dutt Road, Alkapuri , Baroda vide Invoice No. INC/R/0040 dated 8.05.2006.

The details of the Laptop are as follows :
S/N : CND6130L8D
After making a complaint to Complaints Board the Hewlett Packard Co. offered Ipod and the data card instead of my Gift iPAQ 6515 for which I registered with redemption code MXXM240PAG.

It is sad to inform you that I failed to receive both the alternative gift as promised. Instead
I received only IPOD on 16.09.2006 after atleast a dozen of reminders.
Now It is sad to inform you that I have not received the data card till date despite more than 6 months have passed since the purchase.The details of correspondance is given below for ready reference.
Dear Sir, We request you to kindly provide the serial number of the notebook so that we can close the same at the earliest. Please feel free for any further clarifications. Regards Priyanka Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:51 PM
This reply is in respect of non receipt of the data card as promised by you. The same old
story is repeating of Non delivery despite promise. I hope I dont have to write to you any
further. You will take this reminder very seriously. I had registered, but kindly inform me the procedure for obtaining the E-coupon. I do not have the E-coupon.I have not received the Data Card as promised yet. Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:04:20

Appreciate if you would forward the E-Coupon, in case the matter is unresolved. Gauri Sethi Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:54 AM
I have not received yet the data card, this is for your information
Thanks for confirming receipt of the Ipod.
Kindly also confirm if you have registered for the Datacard at the HP Promotions Website. Hoping for an eraly reply. Best regards, Gauri Saturday, September 16, 2006 6:52 AM
Dear Gauri,
This is to inform you that I have received the Ipod yesterday as per your offer. I would like to thank you for the same as this was possible because of your intervention.Regards Udai

However, in our consistent efforts to ensure customer satisfaction, we are willing to offer
you a Datacard against payment of the activation charges. Also we are glad to offer an Ipod absolutely Free of Cost, as a goodwill gesture. Kindly confirm your acceptance on the above to enable us resolve the issue amicably and at the earliest. Thanks & Regards, Gauri 16.09.2006
Udai Pratap Singh
A  27th of Mar, 2007 by
I had purchased a laptop on 31st december, and was told regarding a free bluetooth headset (zebra). However i was not told by the dealer in gerrn park hp show room, from where i bought the lap top that i will have to apply separately to get the free headset.

I made the bankdraft of rs 300 and sent it to ms gurnaz kaur, hp redemption cell, nehru place, new delhi after i had registered my laptop as told to do so on the hp site.

Its been more than 2 months but till now i haven't got the headset or any reply as to why i have not been sent the stuff.
A  13th of Jun, 2007 by
I have ( 2weeks old) HP Photosmart C3100 All-in One Series... I have phoned 1-800-474-6836... case 734-050-0300 three times for the same problem. This has taken up at least 3hours on the phone, numerous hours going around this problem, waste of approximately 100 sheets of paper - and problem is not solved!!!

Do you care about this ?

HP has, in my opinion, entered the ranks of - we sold it and we no longer care... shame on you !

Sincerely... Jacquelyn Isbach

PS. I bought many of products of this company prior to this - so I have the right to be disgusted.
A  20th of Jun, 2007 by
I would like to comment that Hp printers are truly big cheaters or i should use some other words to describe the roughs. I'd purchased printer last year on 30th Aug. Resumption code is HF6L2G1JUB. No one pics the phone and if some one pics than the answer will receive the gift in one week. After that they stop attending your phone. Although I send them a legal notice But still no action is taken. I would like to comment that HP cheat their loyal customers. And I would never use their products in my life again.
N  3rd of Aug, 2007 by
I have bought hp pavilion laptop from hyper city, mumbai on 06/07/07. since then, i was facing a problem with it. whenever i used to shutdown this new laptop, it used to auto start. I visited the santacruz service centre 5 times.

The staff at the service centre is totally irresponsible & negligent towards the complaints. I have spoken to Chanchal Banerjee, Smita, Vidhya, Rajshree, Sudha, Kaushal..!!! Each time, a new person comes up from the staff & I had to explain the entire history. There is ZERO co-ordination within the staff. My laptop is with them since a week now. When I visited the service centre, it was under the warranty period & thus I have requested them to provide me with a DOA so that I can have a fresh piece.

Nothing seems to be working from hp side. This has caused a great amount of mental harassment & business loss. This scenario calls for a serious action. I have been trying to reach to hp escalation department but no body attends calls there. I can give you a series of talks & delays that I have faced during this period.

Whatever I have been through in this period is enough to put any company's reputation at stake in today's market scenario. Atleast no customer should feel regret after buying any companies products for the first time..!!!
A  22nd of Aug, 2007 by
Yes I also agree with you all because this also happen with me I buy HP laserjet1020 printer from hp dealer. Firstly i got redemption cell code, than also the draft of rs.250 in the name of the gurnazz kaur, c/o hp redemption cell, integrated solutions pvt ltd, nehru place, new delhi. 10 month have been elapsed but there is not any response or neither any gift as per the offer given by the company along with the gift was given yet. When I connect with company they reply me your address is changed/some time stock is unavailable so we are Unable to send U gift (note-they are replying from near about one year. This totally cheating with the indian and the responsible person should be strictly penalized and dam hard.
A  18th of Sep, 2007 by
I purchased my Hp presario v 3335 lapton on 30-Jun-07 and I registered it on the hp site to get the free gifts i.e. one hp webcam, one calling card and one headphone by sending 300 rupees DD. The gift should be delivered within 6-8 weeks. But this is the 12th week running, but I have not received anything. I have talked to Hp redemtion customer care executive on the 2nd or 3rd week of August, their executive assured me to deliver my gifts within 30th August. But still I am waiting for. Is hp redemtion is making fraud with the people?
N  19th of Sep, 2007 by
We have a HP Laser jet 1022 Printer and the S.No:CNBJ59W22X ( It’s under warranty)
In this printer We have some problem(If we are taking 10 to 15 pages printout some burning smell with smoke is coming) for that problem We have locked the call.

Comp No is :8002487091 customer care asked to visit nearby service centre.
We have visited

Valuepoint IT services
66 4th cross kaveri layout tavarekeri main road
(opp oracle Lexington – kormangala )
Bangalore 560 029 India

The service center people checked our printer and said that they have taken around 100 pages (for that 100 pages they used our cartridge) , then they have returned back to us saying that they are not facing such kind of problem.

But We are facing same problem again.

As we can’t use the same defective printer, it’s your duty to replace the printer immediately as it under WARRANTY.

Awaiting for your immediate response.
A  24th of Sep, 2007 by
I order something and promise that it would be here in 1-3 Days still waiting, they did not even ship it out . Yet I was promised that I would hav eit. I am so disappointed in hewlett-packed
A  26th of Sep, 2007 by
This time I get my gift Unall of thanks.
A  19th of Oct, 2007 by
I bought my Compaq Presario notebook 10 months back... I was promised to get a 1 GB pen drive. But till date HP didn't even bothered to reply to the mails I sent them requesting for the update. Phone banking is horrible. No one ever picks up the line. I'm very frustrated with HP and have recommended all my colleagues who all are software engineers to never ever go for their products. HP is pathetic to deal with. HP should at least have the courtesy to return the demand draft amount!
A  23rd of Oct, 2007 by
Hey I could not find any customer care number in India or Bangalore, I do not understand why these people do not give their CC no if they are very confident regarding their products?
A  29th of Oct, 2007 by
After making a complaint to Complaints Board the Hewlett Packard Co. send me my gift now I am happy this time I am thankful to this site.
N  11th of Nov, 2007 by
Please help me to find the back cover or the panel of the HP I PAQ 6515 mobile panel!
N  18th of Nov, 2007 by
N  23rd of Nov, 2007 by
i've purchased a hp pavilion 2519 tu laptop . i've also sent dd of 500/- for receiving ipod before 4 months.
but i haven't received the ipod till noe ven though i've got confirmation e-mail from them. pls help me in getting that gift from them
D  23rd of Nov, 2007 by
i have not get my free gifts after 3 months.i have no any customer care no.
A  6th of Dec, 2007 by
I TOO HAD THE BITTER EXPERIANCE; Ihad bought HP presario note book .six months after the screen had complaint, which was not set right even after 30 days.
N  2nd of Jan, 2008 by
this is with reference to the laptop bought in the mnth of november...

address:45/6,kargil mansion,
munusamy st,
venkatesh nagar,
virugambakkam,chennai-60 092

my redemption code: X9Z4LKHM71

we have been promised a TV tuner package if we sent original barcode product serial no. sticker and DD of Rs.600. Accordingly we have sent by courier the same on 14nov2007. As on date we dint get any response...

kindly i request to look into it and take actions