Car LienLien on car after paid in full

T

I have just received a certified letter from a gentleman that I sold my 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse. As he explained he tried to title the car in Missouri and their records show that there is a lien on the car from your company. Further he stated that he needs a notarized lien release letter from MMCA. He is identified as: Steven G. Cushing, 225 White Pine Court, Saint Charles, Missouri, phone: [protected].

The car in question is a: 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, VIN 4A3AC84L8YE140887, TITLE NUMBER FOR THE STATE OF MISSOURI; CE106423. THE DATE OF RELEASE IS: JULY 27, 2005.

Please forward an email to me to advise that this manner has been taken care of my your company.
I am the seller and co-title holder:

Thomas

St. Peters, Mo. 63376

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices