Hp India Complaints & Reviews

Hp India — Order not fulfiled

I purchased slatebook X2 online from hpshopping.in vide hp order number 343012 dated 4th April 2014. As per...

Hp Indianon received of free gift(HP – Print, Scaner with Printer & ups)

I buy one Compaq Presario PC(Destop) model sl.no .SG3770IL & HP w 185 Monitor (sl.no. INL2-0HJRG) Dated on 30.03.2009. There are free gift scheme of HP printer and ups. I buy this cumputer from GOBAL COMPUTECH, Shop No-7, Krishna Arcade, Old Gajawaka, Visakhapatnam-530026. vide cash memo no 2330, dtd 30.03.09. Till date I am not received these free gifts
I am very sorry to inform you that hp's service is very poor and those guys are irresponsible, I have never expected such kind of attitude of HP towards their customer.Now I am felling that HP compaq cheeting with me, because this is six month old case, if you not responce about my case within two to three days then I go to the consumer court.
I give my E-mail ID & Comunication address below.
SANDIP KARMAKAR, HOUSE NO-HIG-12; SAMATHA NAGAR, VUDA COLONY (NEAR OLD GAJUWAKA) VISAKHAPATNAM-530044 (ANDHRA PRADESH).
Email id : [protected]@ yahoo.co.in. & Phone no: +[protected]
I am waiting your good responce immediately.

Hp IndiaDelayed services and customer cheating

I had purchased a HP Pavilion notebook (model no. dv6226tx) for about 60K INR on 9th April 2007.
My complaint is regarding the customer service and Service Center. My laptop while working suddenly went down and didn't switch on after that. I submitted the laptop to the HP dealer in the month of June 2008. After for a month there inspection Dealer & Service Center told mother board needs to be replaced. But that model of Mother Board was not available in Indian supplies; so it was called to be sent from Singapore.

After one more month i have received a response from HP Service center and they are asking for whopping 20K INR for mother board replacement!!! I don't have any option now other then to agree with them for the replacement. But 20K is too huge for me to pay. Specially when i see there was fault from my side as the speculated reason for motherboard failure i receive from them is as Power Fluctuation. But at the time Laptop got down it was working over battery and not connected to electric supplies and Regarding Promised gift; I have sent all the document along with the DD of Rs. 500 to Solutions Integrated Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. I have received a confirmation mail from HP redemption cell that they have received all the document. But till now i haven't received the TV Tuner Card. More the 2 moths a laptop under there service center and there after a bill of 20K INR and not receiving a promotional gift doesn't leave me with any good image for HP India as such.

Regards,
Rohit.

• Ra
    rashmi Sep 10, 2008

I too had purchased an HP Laptop in June 2008 and as the rest of the customers, I too have submitted all the documents and a cheque of Rs.250/- but till date I too have not received any gift which was promised at the time of the purchase.
    I feel thoroughly cheated. If such reputed companies get down to such small acts, then what can a common man do?

Its a shame on HP rather than earning thru their products they are earning by cheating their customers.

Please, whoever is reading this, pls NEVER EVER buy HP goods.

• Am
    Aman Goel Sep 23, 2008

I purchased a HP laptop in May 2007 and within 3 weeks it started creating troubles with speakers and battery. I went to the service centre in New Delhi, India and after fighting for 2 weeks I had to take back my laptop in a similar situation.

Again, last week, around 14 Sep 2008 my laptop's keyboard started creating problem. I went to a repair centre in No. 1, Dr. U N Brahmachari Street, Kolkata. Now even after more than I call them 3 or 4 times daily, but still after putting so much fight nothing has been done. Everytime I call I am told it will be done in 2-3 days.

HP should understand when a customer is buying a product worth Rs. 60, 000, then after sales service is of critical importance. I am totally frustated with the services of the company who claims to be one of the best in its industry. HP keen on expanding its base in India, should first learn how to take care of the existing customers.

I too strongly recommend NEVER BUY ANY HP PRODUCT. There are other numerous good companies who give value for money.

• Vi
    ViayKumar Jul 08, 2009

I had purchased a HP Compaq Presario SG3630IL Desktop PC in 28-Jan-2009 at the price of RS-25000. After 3 Months The DVD player of the Compaq Cannot work. I was informed Where I Purchased, He told all Hp Model are Direct Company warranty U Contact HP Customer Contact.May First week I gave full Compleate deatail about Pc. But they are not take any Step. Now I Feel WHY I PURCHASE HP PRODUCT.

Please, whoever is reading this, pls NEVER EVER buy HP goods

Manish Mundhra Dec 01, 2009

I had purchashed compaq Desktop SG 3630IL Desktop on 25th Feb 2009 and sent a DD as per HP Redemption cell's Terms and condition.I recieved a UPS but did not recieve the printer yet.I had tried to call the redemption cell office and emailed them on this regard but noting has been done till date.My redemption code is MJDRTTZFE.Pls help me.

[email protected]

Hp IndiaPoor product and service by HP India

I have a HP dv2214tu series Notebook in warranty period (till 28th April 2008). I gave my laptop for servicing at Compaq Service Center A2/177, Safdarjang Enclave, New Delhi on 12th of January 2008 as its DVD drive was not working . Its been more than 15 days and my DVD drive has not been replaced yet. I called them 10s of time and they are saying that they received my DVD drive thrice, but every time they were faulty. Its really pathetic that how can a new DVD drive be faulty, thrice!!! If this is the service provided by the company like HP, which really disappointing.

• Th
    Thomas Pereira Feb 03, 2008

hi this is thoms pereira , i have had my laptop repaired 5 times , still no luck , i have spoken to all the higher levels , all of them are good for nothing , please can you send me the address to send the consumer court notice , please help as my warrenty expires this month , I took this laptop from santacruz mumbai and gor it repaired at the kalina santacruz mumbai branch

• Ra
    rahul Aug 08, 2008

Hi,
    I faced lots of lots of problem related to care pack issue. Then finally i burn my hp 2600n printer and I bought Canon. Becz i found much better than hp support. home pickup and home delivery + if possible then home repair. It means hand to hand.

rahul pandey
    new delhi

saurabh arora Sep 26, 2008

Hi,

I would like to make a complaint against my case no.2603127168. I called up 10 days back and requested for the recovery CD's for my notebook dv6625em(earlier case no.2602750616). Once received I took those CD's to Hp service station in Noida sector 50, unfortunately the CD's sent were incompatible to my notebook which was confirmed by HP tech support team and then they also gave me the correct KIT No. - 4465373-373 and 446539-373, then again I called up and requested for CD's and gave them the kit no. and it was assured that I will receive the correct CD's whereas today I have received and again I have received the same CD's which are incompatible.

I again called up customer service and spoke to Priya and Priya told me that she would ask technical team to call me back, tech team called me advised me that CD's that they have sent are correct and beyond this they can't help me.

The person I spoke to was Himanshu Kumar, who was extremely unhelpful and when I requested for a supervisor he refused the supervisor stating that he can refuse a supervisor and said "apko jo karna hai kar Lo". I was really shaken and dismayed after having a conversation with him. I expected a much better Customer Service.

I am sorry to say that I am regretting a after buying a HP product.

I hope you will take this seriously and take some action against Himanshu Kumar and make somebody help me.

I hope I am not asking for too much being a HP customer

Looking forward for speedy response

Thanks

Saurabh

• Bi
    BIBHUTI BHUSAN MISHRA May 14, 2009

I have a HP TX 2009AU series Notebook in warranty period (till dec 2009). I gave my laptop for servicing at digital care pvt. Ltd., HP authorised service center, 121, saheed nagar, BBSR. on 09th of APril 2009 as its DVD drive, charger, motherboard was not working .my case id is 2607042201. Its been more than 1 month & 5 days and my hardware parts has not been replaced yet. I called them 100s of time and they are saying that they hasnot received my new parts from HP. Its really pathetic that how can a new motherboard be faulty, If this is the service provided by the company like HP, which really disappointing. so i want to replaced mylaptop with new one what can i do...

• i feel that hp india does not emphasize courtesy enough

the person who attended to me was Deepika Yadav

and after reading the previous complains and how long they've been posted . i feel that its been going on for a long time. i feel the only way we can send a message to hp is to stop buying their products and encouraging friends family and almost anyone who can listen is that : PLEASE DONT BUY HP PRODUCTS- ITS NOT WORTH THE FRUSTRATION AND RUDENESS

how hp india is run, and how they define CUSTOMER CARE is infuriating

• Ni
    Nigel D'souza May 27, 2009

The motherboard problem seems to be a perennial one & the ONLY solution now that we’re stuck with this faulty joke of machinery is o purchase Extended Warranty (/HP Care Pack) & makes a Recovery Disc at the earliest. If it has not been provided at the time of purchase, you need to purchase it from Hp. Yes, they are ONLY out to get your money & cause mental unrest!

I concur with "HP's deepika yadav is stupid" and I too will no longer purchase, use, or recommend HP products to anyone because basically, your service is terrible and your warranties are very deceptive.

Ah yes, the Warranty will get parts replaced at the HP Service Centers but it will not cover your Software needs if it is (the machine) outside 90 days from the date of purchase.

Wish I visited this website before I purchased my notebook. Evidently you can't go by JUST the brand name anymore!!

not given respond Sep 01, 2010

Dear sir

i am anuj kumar shahi
    i put complain for recovery cd 45days befor when i cal coustomer
    care i get reply i dont have stock...so sir tel me what i
    do...and i not get proper responce...
    my firest complian no-4617693748 .when i put 1st complain your
    coustomer care excutive said u get recovery cd after one week...i
    wait 15 days...then i not get any cd so i cal next time your
    customer care your costmer excutive said my complain close. then i
    asking sir i not get recovery cd he said dont have stock recovery
    cd...so i tel then u close my complain he tel ya sir tel me what is
    meaning put complain...
    my second complain no-4617792471...when i cal he tel sir my system
    arrer other wish tommro cal sir...all time tel i dont heve
    stock...i dont know befor time hp like this type service
    provide..i never buy hp product...
    so tel sir what i do...

Hp IndiaHP is making a fool of Indian consumers!

I had purchased a New HP Pavilion DV6226tx Laptop on 21/3/7 , From New Delhi . There is an Ongoing scheme of HP to avail Reliance Data card after obtaining an approval code by mail from hp . The same was done by me and after i got approval code i purchased the data card from Reliance for Rs 4000/- under HP scheme . Now this data card is not opening the sites thru the Internet Explorer on my Laptop as the Operating System is Windows Vista . Hp service centre has shown its in competency in resolving this problem saying WAIT till you get compatible Driver from HP --- IT can take Unspecified time . When HP knows that this card is not Compatible with Windows Vista then why are they giving this scheme to the consumer who is Buying HP Product with Vista operating system . This is sheer cheating . What do i do about 4000/- Extra spent for this card . Also even after purchasing Laptop for Rs 56000/- you cannot run Internet - It is disgusting and HP Is making a fool of Indian consumers.

• Mo
    Mohit Pal Apr 01, 2007

Yes, i fully agree to Arvind, i am also facing the same problem, As per the feedback from RIL, it will take till May end or June to rectify the problem, but what do we do, we have already purchased the Laptop and spent 4000/- for data card, still if we need to wait for 2 or more months for internet. Then what is the use of the these. Who will bear the cost. Is HP listening...???

This is simply a cheating.

• Ni
    NITIN KALE Jun 20, 2008

To,

Mr Rakesh,

H.P.

Hi,

M Nitin Kale given my laptop in u r Dadar service center on 6 june.

my compliant no. ( Ref. no.of HP ) 2601336843,

the telephonic discusion on wed. 18 June u told that i will get stand by

lap top till i get replacement ...but i need this in writing from u r side.

this matter is already pending from last 15 days. & please give the detail

of which confrigation lap top u r givning back to me, if possible please provide

me update model or at least give me few option ( because AMD proc.giving me

problem ) please do the needful.

from

Nitin Kale

• Sj
    S Jeya Nathan Jul 16, 2008

I fully agree with the above complaints. Even I am facing the problem :
    I have purchased a laptop and under your promotion scheme, I have all my documents along with Rs. 500/- DD amount to your Rememption Cell april

Ist week. They sent me the ack.with ref ID-448638. According to your promotion scheme it takes maximum 8 weeks. Now its more than 13 weeks and

no response from your redemption cell thro mail/phone.
    Where I get the propeer reply . If you can give your concerned person name and no. then it cud be very useful.
    its like a cheating the customers.

JAGANNATH SENA Apr 12, 2009

sir,
    i have purchase a compaq laptop on 12th feb 2009
    and as per the company resisteration for the gift of a camera.
    I had resister for the by drafting of amout of rupee1299.

My resistration number is 06QHYWJF7E for the gift.
    My model no. is COMPAQ CQ40-144TU

I HAVE SEND THIS DRAFT TO REDEMPTION ADDRESS BELOW

HP REDEMPTION CELL FIRST FLOOR, A-2
    OKHLA INDUSTRIAL
    AREA, PHASE-1
    NEW DELHI-110020

MY EMAIL-ID: [email protected]
    MY PHONE NUMBER IS 9937691550

sir i request please replay me on my email-id as soon as posible

Hp India — No receipt of gift!

I have purchased one hp aio psc1410 and one hp lj 1022 printers and then as per the instructions received in...

Hp India — Haven't received gift promissed my HP

I had bought my hp pavillion dv 2002 laptop in July and i had sent all the required documents to the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices