Hp Computers / lousy customer service
We spent over $5000 on a complete HP desktop system, including the "best warranty money could by" for my wife. I am a computer geek, but I would rather not work on her system...this was my way of letting the pro's handle things.
First service problem on the system requiring a call--system cutting out for no reason--and we are told by some far-away disembodied voice (took over 30 minutes and 2 calls to get a human being) that we need to "go to the local consumer electronics store, purchase a cable, a batter, if you can get another monitor, those would be really great so that you can swap these things out and we can continue to troubleshoot it." (and I'm sure that Best Buy would let us take all this stuff back when we were done with it, too!).
Sort of like "bring your own automotive engine analyzer to the repair shop" if you have a car problem. The absolute incapacity of these companies to live up to their word is astounding. I am thinking of filing a fraud lawsuit against HP right now, and since we are dealing with a matter over $5000, I want to be a major case of fraud--they are not even planning to ever send a service person out here to fix this, despite the fact that this service was precisely what I paid for.
I work in technology, but I am embarrassed for our industry--that this kind of service is being foisted upon people. The only reason I can't write my name is that my company does business with HP, and I would get fired for having the temerity to call them on this fraud.
This company is a long way from by Bill and Dave created...no soul, no integrity, no honesty, leadership replaced by bean-counters...no one willing to put their name or integrity behind what they sell...give me your money and run away...cowards and crooks...
I am mixed between being stunned and embarrassed.
More Hp Computers Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers 
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems 
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless! 
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product! 
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service! 
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now 
- HP - hp products and customer service 
- HP - repair scam 
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks